MemberSuite User Conference
May 7th - 9th
Starting at 9:00 AM
Emory Conference Center Hotel
The purpose of ENGAGE is to provide our customers with the opportunity to engage with each other, industry thought leaders, and the MemberSuite team. This May, we are inviting you to Atlanta for a conference you don't want to miss.
What’s in it for you? We're offering keynotes, educational breakout sessions, office hours, and opportunities to network with partners and fellow MemberSuite users. We will also be sharing a product roadmap update.
Spend quality time with the MemberSuite team, connect with your peers, network and learn from each other.
Learn from product experts and fellow MemberSuite users to help you gain more value from the product.
By attending Engage 2019, you’ll earn Certified Association Executive (CAE) credits toward certification or re-certification of your designation.
Emory Conference Center Hotel
1615 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30329Book Online
MemberSuite has secured a room rate of $189 per night + tax at the Emory Conference Center Hotel for all Engage attendees, sponsors, and speakers. This rate expires on Monday, April 15.
Self-parking is complimentary with your Engage registration from Monday, May 6 to Thursday, May 9. Guests arriving prior or staying after the event are subject to self-parking charges.
Limited seats available
Get your Conference Tickets early.
Be sure to lock in your Engage pass today -- once they're gone, they're gone!
Early Bird: $499 until February 28th
Regular: $599 until May 1st
Group Discount: 25% off the third and fourth staff member. Not applicable for complimentary registrations.
Tuesday Training Sessions: $199 each or $350 when you register for both.
• Early Bird: $499
• Regular: $599
• Group Pricing: 25% off the third and fourth staff member. Not applicable for complimentary registrations.
Access to ENGAGE includes all keynote, general, and breakout sessions, office hours, receptions, breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments and snacks.
Yes. We are offering two additional training courses on Tuesday:
• Training 1 - $199 - title coming soon
• Training 2 - $199 - title coming soon
We want to see you this year, but we also understand that life happens. If you need to cancel, conference cancellations must be sent to email@example.com by April 1st. No refunds or credits will be granted after this date. Registration transfer/substitutions will be accepted. Hotel cancellations must be done directly with the Emory Conference Center Hotel.
• A laptop, tablet, or notebook
• Business cards for networking opportunities
• Comfortable shoes
• Sweater/jacket for temperature variations in rooms
Conference attire is business casual.
MemberSuite has secured a room rate of $189 per night plus tax at the Emory Conference Center for all Engage attendees, sponsors, and speakers. Self-parking is complimentary from Monday, May 6 to Thursday, May 9.
• Taxis and UBER rides are available from the Ground Transportation area at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The airport is approximately 16 miles from the venue. Trip times are dependent on traffic.
• MARTA is Atlanta’s transit system. If you wish to leverage public transportation, take either the Gold or Red Northbound line train from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to Lindbergh Center Station, and then take the "6 Emory - Little Five PTS - Inman PK Stn" bus to get off at Clifton Rd and Clifton Way. Learn more about MARTA fares here.
• Rental cars are also available at the airport.
Just send us an abstract of your educational presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title and a quick overview of what you would like to present. Our team will select a set number for our 2019 conference.