MemberSuite User Conference
May 7th - 9th
Starting at 9:00 AM
Emory Conference Center Hotel - Atlanta, GA
The purpose of ENGAGE is to provide our customers with the opportunity to engage with each other, industry thought leaders, and the MemberSuite team. This May, we are inviting you to Atlanta for a conference you don't want to miss.
What’s in it for you? We're offering keynotes, educational breakout sessions, office hours, and opportunities to network with partners and fellow MemberSuite users. We will also be sharing a product roadmap update.
MemberSuite and you - talk about an awesome partnership. Head to Atlanta to spend more time in person!
MemberSuite product experts and your fellow MemberSuite users will be leading sessions geared to help you gain more value from the product.
You spoke, we listened. At Engage 2019, you'll have more time to meet with your CSM that doesn't compete with sessions. You will also will have more time to connect with your peers, networking and learning from each other.
• Early Bird: $475
• Regular: $575
Access to ENGAGE includes all keynote, general, and breakout sessions, office hours, receptions, breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments and snacks.
Yes. We are offering two additional training courses on Tuesday:
• Training 1 - title and pricing coming soon
• Training 2 - title and pricing coming soon
We want to see you this year, but we also understand that life happens. If you need to cancel, conference cancellations must be received by April 1st. No refunds or credits will be granted after this date. Registration transfer/substitutions will be accepted. Hotel cancellations must be done directly with the Emory Conference Center Hotel.
• A laptop, tablet, or notebook
• Business cards for networking opportunities
• Comfortable shoes
• Sweater/jacket for temperature variations in rooms
Conference attire is business casual.
MemberSuite has secured a room rate of $189 per night plus tax at the Emory Conference Center for all ENGAGE attendees, sponsors, and speakers. Self-parking is complimentary from Monday, May 6 to Thursday, May 9.
• Taxis and UBER rides are available from the Ground Transportation area at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The airport is approximately 16 miles from the venue. Trip times are dependent on traffic.
• MARTA is Atlanta’s transit system. If you wish to leverage public transportation, take either the Gold or Red Northbound line train from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to Lindbergh Center Station, and then take the "6 Emory - Little Five PTS - Inman PK Stn" bus to get off at Clifton Rd and Clifton Way. Learn more about MARTA fares here.
• Rental cars are also available at the airport.
Limited seats available
Get your Conference Tickets early.
Be sure to lock in your ENGAGE pass today -- once they're gone, they're gone!
Early Bird: $475 until February 25th
Emory Conference Center Hotel
1615 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30329Book Online
MemberSuite has secured a room rate of $189 per night + tax at the Emory Conference Center Hotel for all ENGAGE attendees, sponsors, and speakers. This rate expires on Monday, April 15.
Self-parking is complimentary with your ENGAGE registration from Monday, May 6 to Thursday, May 9. Guests arriving prior or staying after the event are subject to self-parking charges.